Wounded (Hearts in Chains) (Volume 1) by…

Wounded (Hearts in Chains) (Volume 1)

by Jaymie Holland

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byMinDaf

No tags.

Wounded is my very first foray into a BDSM book. I found it to be very intriguing and interesting. At first my thoughts were that can be done? So I found myself reading faster to see just exactly how it could be done! I must say I don't think I will be trying any of the new positions I read about any time soon but I'd certainly be open to reading more.

I really enjoyed Wounded by Jaymie Holland (Cheyenne McCray ) and I know I would most certainly be interested to read more of her work. I found her to be one of those authors that I didn't have a hard time following along and I was quickly turning pages. I like her style and I found it to be a very quick and easy read. I also found it to be a VERY HOT read! So you might want to find some ice and cold drink before you read this one. There are other items you may wish to grab as well, I'll leave that to your imagination.

Amanda wants to try out being a sub so she goes to a place with her friend where this is their speciality. She's not sure this is her thing but she certainly wants to try it. When she meets Master Neill there is a connection between these two. Master Neill does not plan on being her training Dom but he can't help himself. I really enjoyed watching this connection play out between these two. Neill certainly isn't looking for a relationship so he gets scared when he starts to form feelings for Amanda. I'm not going to tell you any more then that about the story. I try not to spoil anything for you all before you get a chance to read it yourself. I will say that I really enjoyed how this story ended too. I thought it was the perfect ending.

This is ONE HOT STEAMY book, with a lot of action between the Doms & Subs. There are back ground characters that I have a feeling may appear in a story of their own somewhere along the way. I would love to read their story.

I would certainly love to read more of Cheyenne McCray's work, I have a feeling she has more wonderful stories that I would like to read.

I was given the opportunity to read this book to share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thought with you all. ( )
  MinDaf | Oct 28, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,863,728 books! | Top bar: Always visible