Fight: Winning the Battles That Matter Most…

Fight: Winning the Battles That Matter Most

by Craig Groeschel

Fight: Winning the Battles that Matter Most is an impassioned plea to men to be the spiritual champions God has created them to be. Craig Groeschel, pastor of LifeChurch.tv, walks through the life of Sampson in this short, easy-to-read book.

Groschel is an engaging author. His communication style would make english teaching cringe; you can hear him talking in his writing. I think his emphasis on the warrior within men is, at times, over-stated. I wish he would balance his position with a healthy dose of what Jesus says about humility, turning the other cheek, and walking a mile in our brother's shoes. Still, I think this book hits a target that needs hitting. The church is full of men who have abdicated their role as spiritual leaders in their homes. Groeschel challenges them to repent, and to serve the Lord with a hot heart!

The short chapters make this a helpful book for men who don't like to read. I would encourage you to buy a copy and pass it around. ( )
  RobSumrall | May 13, 2016 |

Author and pastor Craig Groeschel helps you uncover who you really are---a man created in the image of God with a warrior's heart---and how to fight the good fight for what's right. You will find the strength to fight the battles you know you need to fight---the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family. Craig will also look at examples from the Bible, including our good buddy Samson. Yep, the dude with the rippling biceps and hippie hair and a thing for Delilah. You may be surprised how much we have in common with this guy. By looking at his life, you'll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. You'll become who God made you to be: A man who knows how to fight for what's right. And don't you dare show up for this fight unarmed. Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God It's time to fight like a man. For God's Sake, FIGHT.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:20 -0400)

"Author and pastor Craig Groeschel helps you uncover who you really are--a man created in the image of God with a warrior's heart--and how to fight the good fight for what's right. You will find the strength to fight the battles you know you need to fight--the ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family"--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,593,673 books! | Top bar: Always visible