Letting Go of Your Limitations: Experiencing…

Letting Go of Your Limitations: Experiencing God's Transforming Power

by Sandie Freed

411,664,912 (5)None

This book is all about Experiencing God’s Transforming Power (from the subtitle), that is, how to experience it. And tucked away in the middle of the book the author reveals what she means by the main title. “It means that we let go of the limitations that hold us from receiving His truths.” (p. 125 and referring to the process of transformation by the renewing of our minds)

I found this book to be easy to read, understand and follow. It flows very well from one idea to the next. I was never confused. It contains lots of scriptures and a few stories here and there to illustrate the points.

This book is a teaching book. The author is attempting to transfer some of her revelation from God to us, the readers. I think she did an excellent job, too. I think this is true, in part, because the author is not merely espousing theories of Christianity but instead she is talking from experience. She includes some of her own testimonies of answered prayer that are indeed miraculous.

I found the reflection questions and suggested prayers that are included in almost every chapter very helpful. But I especially enjoyed chapter five on legalism vs. faith righteousness. That chapter is priceless. So needed. So misunderstood. Even if for some readers this chapter turns out merely to be a reminder for them, it is a much needed reminder due to the society in which we live (modern American Christendom).

I highlighted a lot of this book. This is definitely one book I will be going back to again and again and I plan on purchasing some of this author’s other books. Yes, it was that good.

To purchase your own copy of this book go here:Letting Go of Your Limitations: Experiencing God’s Transforming Power

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Chosen Publishers as part of their blogging for books program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

(c)2013 Cheryl Cope ( )
  cherylcope | Dec 12, 2013 |

A Basic How-To on Experiencing God's Supernatural Power and Grace

It is all too easy for believers to get "stuck" in their Christian walks. Many feel they have tried everything and still are not walking in the flow of the Spirit they long for. They resolve to try harder--but this rarely brings results.

In this candid and encouraging field guide for weary travelers, Sandie Freed offers specific steps out of self-effort and into supernatural power. This well-known author and teacher shows how false belief systems and demonic spirits hinder believers from claiming their spiritual authority and inheritance. With insightful exposition, Freed also explores the life of the apostle Paul, explaining how religion, legalism, and intellectualism rob the Church of power.

It is the right of every child of God to demonstrate his Spirit and power. Freed shows believers how to leave ineffectiveness and limitation behind forever and walk in the sure steps of victory.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:51 -0400)

Are you tired of trying so hard? Trying to live the transformed life you're called to? Trying to access God's power in order for change to happen? Instead of trying, let go. Let go of the limitations of "religion," a place of trying harder, where you never measure up. Step into God's grace. You'll be empowered supernaturally beyond your experience. What's holding you back? Ministry leader Dr. Sandie Freed helps you to identify and let go of ? pressure to achieve results ? pride ? reliance on yourself ? efforts to please God on your own ? defeated attitudes ? squelched passions ? a hardened heart ? disappointments ? fear of intimacy with God In each chapter, Sandie walks with you through a Scripture story illustrating a limitation. She shares her own experiences, directs you in a reflective activity and affirms you with biblical truth. This is your field guide to letting go and finding the place of God's promised rest, where His supernatural power will be released in your life. "God is in the restoration business. His desire is to restore us, heal up the brokenhearted and demonstrate Kingdom power as never before."--Dr. Sandie Freed… (more)

Chosen Books

An edition of this book was published by Chosen Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,423,428 books! | Top bar: Always visible