Tea Party Teddy by Dianne Harman

Tea Party Teddy

by Dianne Harman

211495,208 (5)None

As the author, I better believe in my book enough to give it five stars. If I gave it anything less, I think I'd be in for some serious editing and rewriting!

This is a continuation of Tea Party Teddy. Having spent 12 years as an insider in the Sacramento, California political scene, I well know the lengths politicians will go to in order to win an election. The Legacy is a suspenseful story of a man who finds happiness and love a bit later in life. The question becomes, who wins in the struggle between family values and politics? A quandary many a politician faces.

It's also a Slade Kelly novel, the reprobate private investigator people love. After I wrote Tea Party Teddy, people kept telling me they wanted more of Slade, so here he is!

Enjoy! ( )
  DianneDHarman | Sep 14, 2014 |

Tea Party Teddy is a political tell-all novel about Sacramento, California politics - the public corruption, infidelity, and greed. Teddy, a newly elected Assemblyman, is elected because of his hateful anti-immigration platform. When he gets to Sacramento, he struggles with the temptations that ultimate power affords. His world slowly unravels as he succumbs to the power of his office. The ultimate irony occurs when his wife becomes romantically involved with the founder of the Republicans for Latinos. This is the book Sacramento politicians said shouldn't be written. Although the characters are fictional, the events and places are well-known to Dianne Harman, wife of a former California State Assemblyman and Senator. She is the author of Blue Coyote Motel, a quarter finalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest, and a Goodreads Psychological Thriller Book of the Month.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,405,925 books! | Top bar: Always visible