Salads To Go by Arnel Ricafranca

Salads To Go

by Arnel Ricafranca

Good ideas for putting salad in a jar but more info on prep should have been included. ( )
  nospi | Feb 7, 2016 |
Instructions on how best to create your own fresh salads in a mason jar that will last for days. After the basic instructions the reader is provided with 7 salads, including homemade dressings which, I consider, to be the best thing next to the instructions.

This is one incredibly short “book” and if I hadn’t gotten it for free, I’m pretty sure I would have felt that I’d paid too much for it. But for free, yep, this is definitely worth getting your hands on, if nothing else the order of ingredients in order to keep your To Go salads fresh. ( )
  dearheart | Nov 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,771,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible