Hide this

Results from Google Books

Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.

Night Owl (Night Owl, #1) by M. Pierce

Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)

by M. Pierce

MembersReviewsPopularityAverage ratingConversations
1451982,607 (3.83)None



Sign up for LibraryThing to find out whether you'll like this book.

No current Talk conversations about this book.

Showing 1-5 of 19 (next | show all)
Loved it!! One of the best. ( )
  veredi | Mar 25, 2017 |

Night Owl is book 1 in a series.  This book totally drew me immediately.  Like after the first page, I was hooked!  Amazing writing throughout! 


The story continuously changed direction, keeping my eyes glued to my kindle screen.  After starting it, I was feeling a "bunny boiling" scene coming on.  Then it totally flipped and flipped again.  Different incidents brought about other literary work ideas into my mind: The Graduate, On the Road, The Stranger, Naked Lunch, Silver Linings Playbook, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest... I could go on and on.  The storyline is not so much like a lot of the popular "Lust in the Dust" books of current times.

My major in college was psychology so I could definitely see that the author has great grasp on the understanding of abnormal psych.  I truly appreciate reading a well-informed piece of literature.  Also, the author had great insight of placement of music, books, and writers into the storyline.


Now, on to the sex...OMFG!  I don't know what to say, except have a partner on standby and ready to go or bring your BOB with you for the reading.

I highly recommend you read this book Now. 


http://divasdiscussions.blogspot.com/2013/11/night-owl-by-m-pierce.html ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
5 Mind Blown Stars

I am not sure that I can write a proper review and it has been over 24 hours since I finished this book.

First Thoughts

Second Thought

Third Thoughts

Matt Sky -- an anonymous author meets Hannah online writing back and forth a story when she accidentally sends him a picture of herself by e-mail. The relationship goes where it was never supposed to go. Matt has to protect his identity and he has to get rid of his current relationship but, when his cover is blown everything changes.

I loved Matt! I just wanted him to tell me

This book had me

at 10% and I swear for the other 90% also.

Now the Epilogue:

I feel like this:

I need it I need it bad and soon. Brilliant Read.. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Can't say I was expecting much, didn't know the auther, cover didn't reveal much and the price (77p) made me wonder whether to bother or not, but oh my days am I glad I bothered!

I literally could not put this down and was just 50% in when I was looking to see how long I'd have to wait for subsequent books!

Matt an author, Hannah a reader they strike up a relationship while writing a joint story online. He's a loner, with problems! She just wants a man to care and keep her interest! Talk about a collision made in heaven!

My advice - don't open this book until you have done all your chores, dinner is cooked and ready to be eaten, kids are in school/bed and you have no planned interruptions because once you open the cover you'll be furious with any interruptions until you read that very last page! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
OH MY!! What the hell did I just read? Taken, anonymous boy meets girl online as writing partners. She doesn't know he's a famous author (who hides his identity from the world). His rules are simple: no personal info, but he keeps breaking that rule over and over because he can't help himself. Oh, did I mention he's TAKEN? They meet face to face when he takes his rabbit out for a walk (yes, you read that right) but she has no idea who he is! AND THEN... things get out of hand.

Roped me in, held me captive... I didn't read this book, I devoured it. And then... AND THEN... the epilogue. W. T. F?????

I need the next book, like yesterday! ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
Showing 1-5 of 19 (next | show all)
no reviews | add a review
You must log in to edit Common Knowledge data.
For more help see the Common Knowledge help page.
Series (with order)
Canonical title
Original title
Alternative titles
Original publication date
Important places
Important events
Related movies
Awards and honors
First words
Last words
Disambiguation notice
Publisher's editors
Publisher series
Original language

References to this work on external resources.

Wikipedia in English


Book description
Haiku summary

No descriptions found.

No library descriptions found.

Quick Links

Swap Ebooks Audio
7 wanted

Popular covers


Average: (3.83)
1 1
2 2
3 12
3.5 2
4 11
4.5 2
5 12

Is this you?

Become a LibraryThing Author.


You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,075,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible