Steampunk Darcy by Monica Fairview

Steampunk Darcy

by Monica Fairview

111820,536 (3)None

Mr Darcy and Lizzy were real, and long long after they died another Mr Darcy is quite obsessed with them. Which brings is to our story, Mr Darcy is called the Boss and has quite the empire in Boston. The world went to hell and from the ashes a new world began. A world that is steampunk.

Darcy wants to well spy on his ancestors, and he wants Seraphene to help. But this is a PP variation so she does not like him. Though I must say he was much better than old Darcy. This Darcy was nerdy and lost in himself. I get that. But Seraphene was a good Lizzy. She liked where she came from, she was firm and stood up for herself.

There is also a really spoiled and teen Georgiana, a Wickham you must discover for yourself and a new brother for Darcy, Richard which I guess must be colonel Fitzwilliam. Very sad cos he is an idiot. There are other things too as he has named most things after places and people in PP.

It's quite the adventure, from swimming in icky rivers, flying a barouche and meeting pirates. I do like a strange world and I would really like to know more about the Uprising and the bad days. She should totally write about those days too, it would be a good dystopia.

An interesting take on Pride and Prejudice. ( )
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,815 books! | Top bar: Always visible