Batman: Li'l Gotham Vol. 1 by Derek Fridolfs

Batman: Li'l Gotham Vol. 1

by Derek Fridolfs, Dustin Nguyen (Illustrator)

419279,442 (3.75)None

This volume consists of a bunch of holiday themed vignettes. The stories run the gamut from funny to sweet, most of them leaning closer to funny then sweat. The artwork is bright, colorful watercolors that really enhance the tone of the stories. I do think that it's more enjoyable to read one here and there as opposed to reading it straight through, although I can't quite put my finger on why. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
This is a really fun series that's great for Batman fans of all ages. Each story revolves around a holiday and places Damian in a situation where he learns a valuable lesson about the spirit of each holiday. The artwork is amazing as well. Usually I like my comics a little more adult, but this is simply a feel-good collection that is fun to look at as well. ( )
  MarcusH | Jul 31, 2014 |

Derek Fridolfsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Nguyen, DustinIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

This volume collects stories from Detective Comics Annual #11, Batman Annual #27, Batman: Li'l Gotham Digital chapters 1-11

Tales of adventure through the holidays featuring favorite Gotham City characters.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible