Rescuing Zoey by Jessica Coulter Smith

Recently added byRtB

Reviewed by Melissa D
Book provided by Changeling Press, LLC
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Rescuing Zoey by Jessica Coulter Smith is not part of a series but I wish it was or at least I hope to see a sequel in the future. This was a wonderful and sweet story.

Zoey has had a crush on her boss for the last year. While the other employee where she works doesn’t like her much, she is a hard worker and does not care what they think. She has one friend, Landon who she talks to at work and that seems to be all she needs. I love how strong, independent and self confident she is. I enjoyed the fact that even though her co-workers did not like her she did not want them fired when they were rude to her. That really shows how she cares for those around her.

Sebastian being the boss does not want to pursue Zoey because he can’t tell if she is interested in him or not. So he watches her every chance he gets. It’s understandable that the office gossip is running wild about these two.

The chemistry between Zoey and Sebastian is explosive. The sex is off the charts. I loved how realistic everything was between Zoey and Sebastian. They were a great match in and out of the bedroom. I also enjoyed how protective Sebastian was of Zoey after she was attached.

The only thing that could have made this story better was if it was longer. Toward the end of the story, it went too fast compared to the rest of the story. I hope Ms. Smith writes a story about Andrew and also Landon. They were intriguing characters and I would love for them to have their own story. Overall, this was a great story. This is one of the few stories I will reread on a rainy afternoon. ( )
  RtB | Oct 30, 2013 |

Jessica Coulter Smith is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,325,293 books! | Top bar: Always visible