The Best in Us: People, Profit, and the…

The Best in Us: People, Profit, and the Remaking of Modern Leadership

by Cleve Stevens

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byBelleEtoileStudios

No tags.

No reviews

This new leadership must focus on the people who help generate the profits in addition to the profits themselves. In our hyper-connected world of instant information and democratic openness, the importance of a strong community only grows, and companies that continue to neglect their community are poised for failure. Hope for a healthy economy can be found in the untapped talent of our people--and in a commitment to excellence as the means for awakening that talent.

In The Best in Us, leadership expert and social ethicist Dr. Cleve Stevens, offers a daring and radical new take on leading that emphasizes the rigorous development of leaders and followers. It's the people-centric organizations, the ones fueled by a drive for excellence, that will be the most profitable in the coming decades.

The new approach, called transforming integrative leadership, or simply transformative leadership, is a compelling, highly effective step-by-step process. Dr. Stevens shows what the transformative organization looks like and precisely how the intended growth for the individual, the organization, and the bottom line is achieved.

The transforming integrative approach outlined in The Best in Us is our best way forward. It's the first brave but necessary step toward a healthy business climate and a reinvigorated global economy.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:13 -0400)

We have lost sight of the big picture, forgetting that success cannot be measured in profit alone. This narrow focus, particularly from our political and corporate leaders, is one of the primary reasons for our continuing economic crisis. We need a fresh approach to leadership to turn things around. This new leadership must focus on the people who help generate the profits in addition to the profits themselves. In our hyper-connected world of instant information and democratic openness, the importance of a strong community only grows, and companies that continue to neglect their community are p.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

Beaufort Books

An edition of this book was published by Beaufort Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,898,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible