Twilight (Warriors) (Warriors: The New…

Twilight (Warriors) (Warriors: The New Prophecy 5) (original 2006; edition 2007)

by Erin Hunter

561None17,863 (4.27)2
Member:Aquali96
Title:Twilight (Warriors) (Warriors: The New Prophecy 5)
Authors:Erin Hunter
Info:HarperTrophy (2007), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:Read, Warriors

Twilight by Erin Hunter (2006)

I think that Twilight was a very good book. I can not believe that Leafpool and Crowfeather run away together!! The book was awesome until I came to Cinderpelt's fate.....grrr........ I HATE BADGERS!!!!!!! ( )
  kenzie12368 | May 3, 2012 |
In this book WindClan is just recovering from Mudclaw's attack, a vicious cat who wanted to be leader of WindClan instead of Onewhisker because before Tallstar leader of WindClan died he made Onewhisker deputy instead of Mudclaw. When ThunderClan finally thinks that there is finally peace they get attacked by badgers; there is one badger called Midnight who wants to help the cats in Clans. So when her kin attacks she brings WindClan to help. ( )
  snikita | Feb 4, 2011 |
Soon, the cats recover from Mudclaw's attack, a cat who wanted to be the leader of Windclan. But now that Firestar nows everything is ok, he noticed that Stormfur, Graystripe's son is back in Thunderclan. Stormfur definitely has news to share... ( )
  jians | Dec 18, 2010 |
So much sadness and sorrow but the best book in the second series
  squirrel66hm | Dec 10, 2010 |
This is the 5th book in the second series about the 4 Clans of Cats; Warriors the New Prophecy. Once again it was okay. I am finding myself just wanting to be done with these books so I can move onto something better. I think this book can aptly be described as a teenage soap opera where all of the teenagers are cats.

This book deals with the cats settling into their new territories and trying to find a Moonstone so that the medicine cats can communicate with the Star Clan. All the medicine cats are still dreaming of something horrible that will happen to the clan. Most of this story revolves around Leafpaw. Although Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, and Crowfeather also take center stage at times. As with the last couple books the whole book is spent setting up a major action scene that takes place in the last few chapters of the book; once again a very specific formula is followed in writing this book.

If cats could star in a teenage soap opera you would get this book. It's all about who loves who, who is mad at who, who is apprenticed to who, etc. etc The cats are entering their teenage years (I guess) and all of the sudden all of the great characters from the beginning of the series are getting very unreasonable and temperamental. I honestly did not like any of the main characters in this book; they all needed to be scruffed and shook a bit to help them reason better. I am hoping that this degradation of characters in all of the cats is leading to something interesting...but whatever it is leading to it's not happening in this book. Soooo...hopefully something will happen in the 6th (and final) book.

Same deal as the last book...the chapters propel you through the novel, there is a little suspense, it is a fast read. Unfortunately I am getting to the point where I just want to be finished with this series. If I didn't already own the last book I would probably just skip it, but alas I own it so I mine as well read it. ( )
  krau0098 | Jan 27, 2010 |
AR 5.5, 11 pts

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 006082767X, Paperback)

New territory brings new troubles for the fierce cats of the warrior Clans. Dangers they have never faced before are lurking in the twilight shadows, and former allies are acting strangely hostile.

As divisions between the Clans grow deeper, Firestar's daughters face troubling decisions. The choices they make now could affect ThunderClan for generations to come . . . and with an unexpected enemy preparing to attack, their courage and strength will be needed more than ever if the Clan is to survive.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:44:06 -0400)

After the warrior cat Clans settle into their new homes, the harmony they once had disappears as the clans start fighting each other, until the day their common enemy--the badger--invades their territory.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,493,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible