Fatale, Volume 4: Pray For Rain by Ed…

Fatale, Volume 4: Pray For Rain

by Ed Brubaker

Series: Fatale (4)

Sex, drugs and rock music. It is the mid-1990’s in Seattle, the grunge-music capitol, and Josephine, suffering from a memory loss, gets mixed up with a rock band. At the same time she is being hunted by a serial killer. We also slip forward in time to see Nicholas Lash get rescued by a mysterious man who calls himself Watson.

This was my favorite volume so far as the story felt more complete and flowed easily. Of course that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t plenty of violence and as always, the head of the demon-cult is never far behind her. Pray for Rain felt very much like it was leading into the final book of the series, and I am looking forward to Book 5. ( )
  DeltaQueen50 | Aug 10, 2016 |
It had been so long since I read the previous volumes that I was honestly confused for a while. Some of it came back to me and I liked the story of Amsterdam; it was a little sad and crazy and I still love the artwork but this is beginning to feel like one of those series where I need to wait until the series ends to read the whole thing so that I can maintain a handle on the overarching story line. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, and ritual killers all collide in the strangest and most exciting volume of FATALE yet. A strange woman with no memory stumbles into the lives of a struggling grunge band in mid-'90s Seattle... Is she their muse? Will she save them from "one-hit wonder" status? Or will she be something much worse, especially since there's a psycho killer on her trail? Collects FATALE #15-19.

Nicholas Lash lost everything when he met Josephine, and now her trail of secrets leads him to mid-'90s Seattle, and the tragic story of a struggling grunge band, and the beautiful woman with amnesia who stumbles into their world. Is she their muse? Will she save them from "One-Hit Wonder" status? Or is she something much worse, especially since there's a psycho killer hunting her?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,222,253 books! | Top bar: Always visible