Prayer by Benedict

Prayer

by Benedict

27None675,696 (3)None
"Lord, teach us to pray." Luke 11:1 What exactly is prayer? If God knows our hearts why do we still pray? How did Jesus pray, and why? What can we learn from the prayers of the patriarchs and saints? How can we hear God speaking through our prayers? How can we pray despite our weaknesses? What can Mary teach us about prayer? Wherever we are on our spiritual journey, we all have questions about prayer. Even the first disciples asked Jesus how to pray. Pope Benedict XVI considered prayer such an important topic that he devoted nearly a year to it in his Wednesday audiences. Those talks have been gathered into one volume, Prayer. Here the Holy Father, in his deeply theological, yet approachable manner guides us through the many questions to find answers that ultimately draw us closer to God through Christ in prayer.… (more)
Member:JohnRogerMiller
Title:Prayer
Authors:Benedict
Info:Our Sunday Visitor, book

Prayer by Pope Benedict XVI

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,744,758 books! | Top bar: Always visible