Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Revenge (edition 2011)

by Kristen Ashley, Kelly Brown (Editor)

Member:glaadis
Title:Rock Chick Revenge
Authors:Kristen Ashley
Other authors:Kelly Brown (Editor)
Info:

Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley

5 Things I love about this book.

1.) Kristen Ashley never lets me down. She plays with my emotions in all the right ways.
2.) The fact that Luke liked Ava when she was Fatty, Fatty, Four Eyes
3.) That for once the Bad Boy Brigade was wrong (I am sorry it was funny as hell).
4.) Luke
5.) Luke

Ava hates men. Sworn them off but she has always loved good ole' Luke.

I am so glad he finally got him some because I always felt he deserved it. I love Luke.. Now the only thing I can't get over is that he has a mustache. I do not like it and have images of McGyver in my head. Take it off. Shave it. Throw it in the trash.. I don't know why it played with my head when I read that description of him... I just can't see it..Please Kristen Ashley delete the mustache even if someone thinks it is hot.

Sorry there is nothing more for me to say I loved this book and I love Kristen Ashley!
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Ava isn't my favorite, but Luke I love.
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
I struggle with wanting to shake these Rock Chicks into some form of common sense to hoping they will pull out another dumb move. They have this 'dragon' who is breathing fire down on them and will burn them and maybe everyone they love if they don't stay under the protective Alpha man shield. What do they do ? They squirm under the edge of the shield and boldly go where no sane person would go. Chaos happens, blood is shed, and somehow it always comes out okay. Yes, it is dumb, and yet it works so well in these stories. They are ridiculously fun, sexy and endearing. These are good people, honest, loving, pig headed, silly, and loyal to the end.
Have some fun with the Rock chicks ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
3½ stars
I love the Rock Chicks and the Hot Bunch guys, really, but the BIG problem of Ava self esteem takes a bit too much, for my liking, to solve. ( )
  AzureStrawberry | Jan 12, 2016 |
At first Ava's bitchy attitude bothered me but once I read her backstory it was easy to see it was her protective camouflage. I enjoyed the book much better once I understood that. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |

Ava Barlow hates men. She has reason and she's vowed not only never to get involved with another one again, but also to exact vengeance on her best friend's lying, cheating, rat-bastard husband. Since Luke Stark, Ava's childhood crush, is now a badass mother, she thinks to enlist him, but changes her mind at the last second. Too late. Luke knows she's up to something and he's already seen many a Rock Chick try to fight her own battles without the Hot Bunch stepping in. He's having none of it. She's having none of him. The clash of the Rock Chick and Hot Guy begins, but Luke's got the advantage. He has handcuffs and he's not afraid to use them.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,920,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible