Hermelin: The Detective Mouse by Mini Grey

Hermelin: The Detective Mouse

by Mini Grey

This would be a great book to read out loud to a class or one-on-one with students. There are lots of pictures to look at and fun things to be found on every page. You can feel like a detective yourself while reading the story because the reader discovers things at the same time Hermelin does. The main character is personified as a human and is adorable. ( )
  LauraCMiller15 | Mar 13, 2016 |
This story was super cute and unique. It was partially picture book style but also a little bit of graphic novel style. The artwork was really good and it got me engaged in the book. I think this book would be good for small groups or one on one because there is a lot of detail in the pictures. It can teach kids that they can be whatever they want to be and they should not let people hold them back. ( )
  SamanthaPurvis3 | Mar 13, 2016 |
Entertaining story about a little white mouse who can read, type, and has remarkable sleuthing abilities. ( )
  Sullywriter | May 22, 2015 |
Hermelin the mouse finds the missing items for people in his community.
  mlbailey77 | Apr 3, 2015 |
I gave this books 3 stars because I could take it or leave it. It's a cute story about a mouse who is a detective. I could use this book as a read aloud in my classroom. ( )
  ramfam5 | Mar 15, 2015 |

A mouse with typewriting skills secretly helps the people of Offley Street find lost items, and eventually saves the day.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,847,674 books! | Top bar: Always visible