Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Rusty Nailed (The Cocktail Series) by Alice…

Rusty Nailed (The Cocktail Series) (edition 2014)

by Alice Clayton (Author)

Series: Cocktail (2)

2062385,458 (3.65)2
Member:mrsdanaalbasha
Title:Rusty Nailed (The Cocktail Series)
Authors:Alice Clayton (Author)
Info:Gallery Books (2014), 320 pages
Collections:Your library, Currently reading, Wishlist, To read, Read but unowned, Favorites
Tags:to-read

Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton

It was alright. Definitely thought the first book was better. It was nice to see how Simon and Caroline handled being in a relationship together. There were times I wanted to strangle them both; but I was happy when they finally let their guards down and talked everything out.
  BooksForTheLiving | Mar 20, 2017 |
I forgot how much I love this series. Chuckles throughout the book. Love it ( )
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
I forgot how much I love this series. Chuckles throughout the book. Love it ( )
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
This book begins in the fairytale land of sex and baking. Caroline and Simon are doing great. He still travels all the time with his job, but they make it work.I still get goose bumps when I ponder this. I'm Simon's girlfriend. He was once the Harem Master, and now I'm his girlfriend.

Simon's hot! You go girl!

Then, things start to go a little wonky. Real life begins to interfere with their lovefest. Caroline's boss goes on an open-ended honeymoon leaving her in charge. Simon faces his past for the first time since his parents died and he graduated high school. His way of thinking changes. He's around more and Caroline's not. This leads to buried issues, and we know how much trouble Caroline has with those. Also, Clive is in the mix, watching everything from his window seat, leaving his mark for sure.

All their crazy friends are involved which manages the comedy. Nightie Girl and Wallbanger handle the sexy. The steamy and funny were great, but the best to me personally was the sweet Simon/Clive scenes.Tucked into the one corner of the bed I typically allowed him was Simon, still sleeping off his long trip home. Curled into a ball behind Simon's knees, Clive opened one eye and registered that I was home. He flicked one ear and stretched his back out, tucking himself tighter into his favorite spot.

When I finally came out, my Wallbanger was dead to the world and telling everyone about it with his snores. Next to him? Clive. Making the most ridiculous little kitty snores.

So Clive was now a country cat. And he had a stay-at-home daddy.

One chilly night I came home late and found Simon holding Clive up to the window, making paw prints where it was foggy and talking about how far away the city of San Francisco was.

Are those 2 just too adorable or what?

Clive may be more like his daddy than we even thought...

I appreciated the make-me-die-laughing humor of book 1. And in this book I appreciated the lovableness of it all.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2014/06/rusty-nailed-by-alice-cl... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Simon's hot! You go girl!

So Clive was now a country cat. And he had a stay-at-home daddy.

Are those 2 just too adorable or what?

Clive may be more like his daddy than we even thought...

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

"In this sequel to Wallbanger, the first book in the Cocktail series of sexy romances, fan favorites Caroline and Simon negotiate the rollercoaster of their new relationship while house-sitting in San Francisco"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,484,702 books! | Top bar: Always visible