Dark Cravings by Madeline Pryce

Dark Cravings (edition 2013)

by Madeline Pryce

531,436,638 (4.33)None
Member:STACYatUFI
Title:Dark Cravings
Authors:Madeline Pryce
Info:Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc (2013), Kindle Edition, 239 pages

Dark Cravings by Madeline Pryce

I read this book when it was Blood Lust Rising. I have reread the new and improved Dark Cravings and I must tell you, I could not put it down. That is, until the battery in my Kindle died.

~~~

Hot cover and very appropriate title.

Dark Cravings is Ella’s story. The detail and depth of Madeline Pryce’s descriptions is amazing. It is easy to visualize the battles, Ella and Micah’s attraction to each other, the characters that surround them and the world they inhabit.

Ella Gray – I am neither human nor vampire, the thing I was raised to kill. Some consider me a demon, an undesirable, an abomination. I am a hunter and I love every minute of it. I work for the Shadow Agency My mission is to protect humans from rogue vampires and keep our existence a secret.

The vampire world has its own set of rules and regulations with appropriate penalties for those that run afoul of the Shadow Agency.

Micah is the son of the agency’s leader. Ella and Micah had an attraction they fought, but could never put aside. I thought they were already fated to be together before the succubus came into their lives.

By her and Micah being together, Ella had changed. They had changed. The gates of Hell were opened, spawning demons, and the earth protested with hurricanes and tornadoes. Who knew what else would be affected by their lust and desire.

Their journey through their destinies are treacherous. Betrayal follows them everywhere they go. The gruesome, graphic horror is peppered with humor and laughter.

Madelyne describes Ella getting dressed to go to the club and I couldn’t help but laugh at her thoughts about the choice of clothing Hannah, her sister, had chosen for her.

Either the top was too small or my tits had gone from a B cup to a C. Jesus, if I bent over, my nipples might pop out.

I was so involved with the story, the hours passed as if they were minutes. I felt a huge letdown when I reached the last page, wanting the story to continue. And it will. So, you will want to follow Madeline Pryce to see what she has in store for Ella, Micah and the cast of characters you will either love or hate in Dark Cravings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTES

“The Vampire Queen and yes…the Demon Son. Destruction and Mayhem.”

“God, you’re a bitch. The way he said it, I heard goddess.”

“I crossed my arms under my breasts, which is a mistake, because they almost fell out.”

“When the hell did you get so possessive? Why don’t you just pee on me and get it over with.”

“Nothing says heartless like matching coffee mugs that read, ‘Stand back. I’ve got fleas and ‘Demons do it better’.” ( )
  sherry69 | Jan 25, 2016 |
The first book in the Dark series is an intriguing action packed paranormal story that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. Once I started reading, there was no way I could put this story down until it was finished. I love the spin on the Vlad Tepes legend and the characters that she has created have certainly grabbed my attention and I am looking forward to the next one.

See my full review at:
http://www.thejeepdiva.com/review-dark-cravings-madeline-pryce/ ( )
  Evampire | Jan 15, 2014 |
You can tell that DARK CRAVINGS is going to be a great read from the first Chapter. Ella and Micah cant stand each other but also have mad attraction. Ella is a born hunter and also happens to be a half vampire. Because she is now half vampire the hunters despise her and are always looking for a way to get rid of her. Micah her Shadow Hunting partner was sent to keep an eye on her and report on her back to his father the head of the Shadow Agency. Little does Ella know, he hasn't really told his father much.

There is non stop action and suspense going on in DARK CRAVINGS. Ella and Micah's hate for each other gets extremely complicated early on after they wake up together naked and covered in blood and sporting new tattoos. They tend to bicker a lot but it is extremely entertaining watching their relationship change and grow. Their love scenes are nice and steamy. There is a great array of interesting characters. Castro who happens to be a Demon Lord was one of my favorites besides the main characters.

Madeline Price brought a great cast of characters, an attention getting plot and a great romance. I enjoyed DARK CRAVINGS and look forward to what happens next.

* This book was provided free of charge from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Jan 14, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,169,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible