DomiKNITrix: Whip Your Knitting Into Shape…

DomiKNITrix: Whip Your Knitting Into Shape (edition 2006)

by Jennifer Stafford

Member:MusicLovinMama
Title:DomiKNITrix: Whip Your Knitting Into Shape
Authors:Jennifer Stafford
Info:North Light Books (2006), Edition: illustrated edition, Paperback, 256 pages

DomiKNITrix: Whip Your Knitting Into Shape by Jennifer Stafford

Clear instructions and photos. Covers the basics but concentrates on more advanced techniques. Not for the complete beginner as many of the admittedly gorgeous projects are rather challenging. Love the sexy black vinyl cover. ( )
  Moomin_Mama | Sep 13, 2009 |
I really enjoyed this book for teaching me helpful techniques and nifty patterns that I know I will get around to one of these days. I recommend this book to all knitters. ( )
  camarie | Aug 3, 2009 |
I enjoyed this book on knitting. The author writes in a funny, yet clear style. I was able to follow her instructions for the stitches I wanted to learn out of this book. She also included some unique patterns; most of them weren't anything I'd be interested in knitting, though. This isn't much of a criticism, though - I found the instructional parts of the book to be useful enough that I didn't really care about the actual patterns. I would recommend this for anyone with a sense of humor & wit who also wants to learn to knit. ( )
3 vote herebedragons | Aug 29, 2008 |
Easy to follow instructions, and some very cute patterns. I can't wait to finish the mohawk hat. ( )
  ryvre | Apr 28, 2008 |
Love this book's innovative design and attitude. Despite its flippant appearance there is great tech info inside and a lot of cool insight. ( )
  kittybaroque | Apr 11, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,505,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible