Living in Sin (Escort, #1) by Isabel Lucero

Living in Sin (Escort, #1)

by Isabel Lucero

The first chapter grabs you by the collar and keeps you wanting more! Now I have to find the 2nd book! :) ( )
  JerseyGirl21 | Jan 24, 2016 |
I loved the idea of this book, but what kept me from giving it a higher rating was that it was overly long and wordy. It was slow and boring in some parts, and I don't feel like all that much happened considering the length of the book, but their were some really hot scenes and the banter between Jace and Adrienne was humorous. I'm very intrigued by Ellie and Troy, so I'll definitely be reading the next one. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
Review to come. ( )
  ChannellingCloretta | Mar 9, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,158,423 books! | Top bar: Always visible