Shredded: An Extreme Risk Novel by Tracy…

Shredded: An Extreme Risk Novel

by Tracy Wolff

Z Michaels is the town bad boy and hot shot snowboarder. He's had a tragic childhood. The only thing that has helped him through all of this is his best friends, Ash, Cam, and Luc. And Ash's parents has been there for him when his own wasn't. He doesn't like dealing with what happened, so he's learned to deal with it. And the way he deals is by doing very dangerous tricks with his snowboard. But things start to change some when he meets Ophelia.

Ophelia Richardson is the new girl in town. She also has a pass she dealing with. Before she even meets Z she's heard all about him except his past. She wants nothing to do with him because he reminds her of her ex. But as she gets to know him she realizes that his masks that he wears and his attitude reminds her of herself. And the more they hang out the more she likes him.

But the big question is can they both put there past behind them to a make a go at a relationship? Will Z's daredevil stunts chase Ophelia away?

I really liked this book. I couldn't put it down once I really started reading it. I can't wait to read the second book in this series. I am also looking forward to reading other books by Tracy. I recommend this book to others to read. I think I might be adding Tracy to my list of favorite authors. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
Why oh why did I wait so long to read this??? If this is one of those books that's been sitting on your kindle, pull it out and give it a read. You'll be so happy you did! Very well written with some of the more interesting characters I've read in a while. And at least for this Florida girl, very educational about the world of snowboarding!! I've recently rediscovered Tracy Wolff's books and now I can't wait for the next one. I highly recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

This book took my breath away. It's a masterpiece.

When I started reading I assumed the title "Shredded" referred to snow boarding. It does, but it means so much more.
The emotional rollercoaster is breathtaking. The two main Characters, Z and Ophelia, are emotionally shredded from their past experiences. You don't really find out until very late in the book what actually happened, and wanting to find out keeps you turning the pages.
But that wasn't even the main reason why this book wouldn't let me put it down. The writing, and the character development is just something else. You really understand the emotional trauma the two go through. That something that easily could have gone so wrong, but it's done so right in this book. There's never a time when I want to roll my eyes at an overly dramatic and forced scene. Never an "oh Please" or "oh grow up already" moment.

I don't even know how to describe it, other than: if you haven't read this book, buy it this second. It's unbelievable. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

-- Praise for Shredded (3zsZ from Tracy Wolff?s Shredded (3zsShredded (3zsA blazing story from start to finish!(3ys?Fresh Fiction ? (3zsMuch love to this story!(3ys?Examiner.com ? (3zsI absolutely loved this book, and can?t wait for everyone else to read it.(3ys?Bookish Things and More ? (3zsEmotionally gripping with characters you won?t soon forget, Shredded (3zsI?ll definitely be keeping an eye out for the next book in this series.(3ys?Kinky Book Club… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,858,507 books! | Top bar: Always visible