Hope's End (Powder Mage, #0.4) by Brian…

Hope's End (Powder Mage, #0.4)

by Brian McClellan

Another wonderful addition to the complex tapestry of the Powder Mage universe.

Read the full review at SPACE and SORCERY BLOG ( )
  SpaceandSorcery | Dec 25, 2018 |
When it comes to short stories I never have much to say...cos they are short...very short. And this one was..16 page..ish.

The story takes place before Promise of Blood so read it before, read it after, it does not matter. Just read it.

The story was about Verundish who has some...drama in her life (since it's short story I wont spoil it). She is in a tight spot. I liked her, honor and duty, loyal and sacrificing.

The story is about the charge called Hope's End. As the name says it will be deadly and without hope. What to do?

I usually want more when it comes to short stories and not always in a good way. But here it actually worked as a short story. Sure I want more, but I was also happy with what I do. It was short and good and I enjoyed it.

Short and nice :)(
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |

Brian McClellan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,544,294 books! | Top bar: Always visible