The Rain Dragon Rescue (The Imaginary…

The Rain Dragon Rescue (The Imaginary Veterinary) (edition 2014)

by Suzanne Selfors (Author), Dan Santat (Illustrator)

241625,051 (5)3
Member:brodiew2
Title:The Rain Dragon Rescue (The Imaginary Veterinary)
Authors:Suzanne Selfors (Author)
Other authors:Dan Santat (Illustrator)
Info:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (2014), Edition: Reprint, 224 pages

The Rain Dragon Rescue (The Imaginary Veterinary) by Suzanne Selfors

The books just keep getting better and better. I just love watching Ben and Pearl grow during their adventures. These books are so full of imagination! I love the adventures that await us in the imaginary world. I love it even more when the imaginary world clashes with the real world...because adventures happen! These books bring me and my boys together every night to snuggle and enter the town of Buttonville with Ben and Pearl...such a gift! There is mystery, suspense and fun within the pages and we can't wait for the next book. 5 stars! ( )
  Mrsmommybooknerd | Apr 18, 2014 |

Someone or something is stealing from the peaceful residents of Buttonville. But is the thief from the real world...or the imaginary one? Ben and Pearl are about to find out. When they report for duty at Dr. Woo's, Mr. Tabby hands them a bucket and a shovel -- for the collection and proper disposal of dragon droppings -- and directs the apprentices to the hospital's roof. Soon, they come face-to-snout with the dragon that lives there and find a pile of proof that he is the thief.

Before Ben and Pearl can persuade the dragon to stop stealing, an emergency call comes in from the Imaginary World. The rain dragon has been injured! But with Dr. Woo out of town and Mr. Tabby busy with percolating pixies, time is running out.

Will Ben and Pearl finally get a chance to travel to the Imaginary World? Even if it means breaking Dr. Woo's rules? Even if it means they might never come back?

Suzanne Selfors delivers a wild journey filled with mythical creatures and zany adventures that are anything but imaginary.

This book includes bonus writing, art, and science activities that will help readers discover more about the mythological creatures featured in The Rain Dragon Rescue. These activities are designed for the home and the classroom. Enjoy doing them on your own or with friends!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:12 -0400)

"Ten-year-olds Ben and Pearl continue their apprenticeships at Dr. Woo's Worm Hospital, where they meet a dragon named Metalmouth and get a chance to travel to the Imaginary World"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,978,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible