Ros Clarke Romances by Ros Clarke

by Ros Clarke

431,664,912 (3.67)None
Recently added byMEDavis66, mandygirl.10, JaiW, rosclarke

No tags.

Cute stories. I enjoyed all three, but liked the "Racetrack" and "Convenient Wife" better than "Flirting". They were fairly predictable, but not repeats of the same love story at all. I was pleased with the newness of these storylines. These are perfect for a quick and relaxing read with fun romance! ( )
  MEDavis66 | Apr 24, 2014 |
I liked this trio of stories. I think they were all well-written, with fleshed-out characters who all had motivations and behaviors that made sense considering their past situations. Ros Clarke managed to cover a lot of ground in all of these short stories and made the small amount of time seem much longer, which allowed for a more thorough story to me. Each story brought something different to the table and I was glad I wasn’t reading the same story or plot repeatedly. The only complaint I guess I’d have is that we didn’t get to see what happened after these couples got their wishes; they all ended just as proposals were being made. I would have liked to see how Emma and Guy got on with the kids after moving and how Emma and Marilyn made their partnership work. It would have been nice to see how Hattie and Tom came together during her pregnancy and seeing Hattie really let her guard down, knowing Tom wasn’t going to humiliate or leave her. I think each of the stories had something left in them that I would have liked to read. I enjoyed each story and was sad when I got to the end. If you're a fan of romance stories that don't ramble on forever and have a more realistic, everyday approach and characters, then I recommend giving this book a read. Intimate situations do occur, but they're more racy than erotic and not the focal point of any of these stories.

A full review of this collection is up at my blog. ( )
  mandygirl.10 | Mar 24, 2014 |
Three light romances with feisty women and yummy men are perfect for poolside reading. I particularly liked The Tycoon's Convenient Wife though all 3 were worth reading if you like a light romance where you can root for the female. ( )
  JaiW | Mar 19, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,087,897 books! | Top bar: Always visible