Drive Me Crazy by Tracy Wolff

Drive Me Crazy

by Tracy Wolff

I absolutely love Quinn & Elise’s and story. There were so many times that I was laughing like a crazy person. I told my hubby about some of the pranks played between the two of them, and now he’s worried I’ll do the same things. :P

I love how Quinn and Elise can still shift into their playfulness around each other. It’s fun. There are a few intense moments with them. But they just need to work past that all. I also love the fact that the rest of the band gets along with Elise so well.

Sorry this turned kind of rambly. I don’t want to give too much away, but I still want to sing praises for this book, and series. If you loved the intensity of Ryder and Jamison, you’ll love the fun with Quinn and Elise. You’ll also love the smexy parts! Just sayin’. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
This story made me laugh out loud a lot. Loved it! ( )
  msphotogirl | Oct 19, 2015 |
Drive Me Crazy by Tracy Wolff is the second book in her Shaken Dirty series, a rock star series. Don't worry though, it stands alone very well. This new rock star series had a fantastic opening book and Drive Me Crazy is actually better.

Quinn, keyboardist for Shaken Dirty, wasn't always a rock god. In fact, he started out as a classical pianist. His chief rival was Elise. These two children both had fathers who were less than stellar: Quinn's had a penchant for hitting. His outlet was helping Elise and psyching her out. Their relationship was loving, behind the constant pranking. But when Quinn pulled a disappearing act, the relationship was over. Shaken Dirty is his family now, still a dysfunctional family, but family.

Elise, for her part, has just lost the only person in the world who cared about her in a terrible accident. Unfortunately for her, she's also lost her career as a pianist due to the same accident. Alone, scared, hopeless, lost: this is Elise's life now. Or at least, it would have been her life, if Quinn hadn't walked back into it. This is Elise's story more than Quinn's. She's the one who has to move into better emotional space. Quinn's just the man to help her.

After the terrible drama and heartache in book one, Shaken Dirty is circling the wagons and those wagons are now encircling Elise as well. She's been spirited off to Quinn's house to recuperate from surgery. This could have been a rather maudlin story given the depth of pain both Elise and Quinn are in. What it actually is, is a fun romp filled with one-upmanship and hilarity. That's not to say that the band drama doesn't impact them at all or that the more weighty aspects of the story are given short shrift. Rather, the bickering, pranking, and gotchas on the parts of Elise and Quinn serve to bring them closer together and to contrast with the deepening crisis for the band. When Elise discovers a new talent, it only strengthens everyone. But like Ryder before him, Quinn needs to learn how to love and be loved.

Catch Shaken Dirty's second album; you won't be sorry. I just can't wait to see what's in store for them next.

RATING: 4

Heat Rating: Steamy

REVIEWED BY: Monique Neaves

Courtesy of My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Feb 26, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,647,295 books! | Top bar: Always visible