Organized For Murder by Ritter Ames

Organized For Murder

by Ritter Ames

Kate McKenzie is an organization expert. She is trying to make her new business Stacked in your favor a hit in this small Vermont town. Amelia Nerthercutt is her first wealthy client. But when Amelia is found dead the job takes a sinister turn. Kate thought her and her family could make a fresh start in her Husband's home town. But she quickly discovers small towns hold big secrets. Amelia was poisoned shortly after Kate left the mansion. Only problem Kate's finger prints are found on the murder weapon making her suspect number one. The odd's are further stacked against her when items stolen from the Nethercutt mansion start appearing in Kate's home. Now it's up to Kate to use her skill's and expert eye to try to find out who is trying to frame her and find the real killer. ( )
  Georgiann | Feb 22, 2015 |
The butler didn't do it, but that doesn't mean the entire staff and family are not suspects in this wonderful beginning to a new series.

Recently widowed Amelia Nethercutt is planning to make changes to her will.
She hires organizational expert Kate McKenzie to take inventory of her hoarder worthy mansion.
Kate is new to the area, her husband's hometown, and is trying to start her own business.
Things don't look promising when her first client, Amelia Nethercutt, ends up dead following their first meeting.
Not just dead, but murdered.
As Kate sees her promising new start disappear before her eyes she is again hired by the Nethercutt family to inventory the mansion - or is it to keep her close so she can be framed for the murder?

Ritter Ames writes delightful characters and wacky situations perfect for a cozy adventure.
Along with an intriguing mystery, this book provides excellent advice on how to get your home and time organized.
I enjoyed the escape into this cozy read, parts were quite exciting, and look forward to reading more in this series.
Maybe I will also get a more organized house while I do it. ( )
  LaurasReading | Jan 16, 2015 |
It’s been a while since I’ve read a cozy, and this books was a perfect choice. It’s a great murder mystery that will keep you guessing since there are so many different people that could have done it. All the characters are well developed, but aren’t your everyday cookie cutter type, they have their own quirks and flaws.

I loved that Kate was happily married since most cozy sleuths are single. She also had twins, and that is unusual too. I loved the relationship between her and her family, and between her and Meg. There were plenty of twists and laughs, and lots of situations that had me thinking I knew what was going on. But then I’d be thrown for another loop, and I’d have to start over trying to figure out whodunnit.

Another thing I loved were all the organization tips throughout the book. They all seemed very easy to do, and would solve a lot of problems for your household.

This book had so many unusual aspects to it that it is by far one of my very favorite cozies, and I can’t wait for the rest in the series.

Ritter Ames hit the ball out of the park with this book and I’d have no problem recommending it to anyone who loves a good mystery. Even if they aren’t a cozy lover, I think they will be after reading this fantastic book! ( )
  VickiLN | Apr 12, 2014 |

Organization expert Kate McKenzie is on track to make her new business, STACKED IN YOUR FAVOR, a hit in small-town Vermont. But when her first client, the wealthy Amelia Nethercutt, is found dead, the job takes a decidedly sinister turn. Kate thought she and her family were making a fresh start in her husband's hometown, but she quickly learns that small towns can hold big secrets. When her first client is poisoned just after Kate leaves her mansion, she knows she's gotten off to a bad start. But things only get worse when the police find Kate's fingerprints on the murder weapon, suddenly putting her in the position of suspect number one. The stopwatch is ticking for Kate to prove she had nothing to do with the murder, and the odds are further stacked against her when items stolen from the Nethercutt mansion start showing up in the McKenzie home. Now, Kate must trust her methodical skills and expert eye to sort out who is trying to frame her and to find the real killer before she's organized right into a jail cell.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,461,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible