The Vril Codex by Ben Manning

by Ben Manning

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySittieCates

No tags.

At first I thought this book was going to be filled with gory scenes that most stories of this genre had. I'm glad I was mistaken.

I really enjoyed reading it. I like it because it has a great sense of mystery, a touch of adventure, paranormal stuff and factual research all rolled into one novel. While there were a few rough spots, the novel—as a whole—proved to be a splendid read and kept me highly entertained. A good page-turner!

Note: I received this book from the author and have written my honest opinion about it. This short book review for this novel has initially been posted on Shelfari and on a virtual book retailer.

(Review was also taken from my blog post, "Book #Reviews: Finished Reading 8 Books—Again?" at http://sittiecateslovestories.blogspot.com/2014/02/book-reviews-finished-reading... ( )
  SittieCates | Feb 27, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,324,057 books! | Top bar: Always visible