The Waters of Iwingee by Griffin Keener

by Griffin Keener

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added byGriffinKeener, SittieCates

No tags.

The first two chapters can be confusing, but it led to a very interesting adventure. It would’ve been better if the change of perspective began per chapter so as to lessen the confusion on whose point of view is actually running the story within a particular chapter.

While there were a few errors, this book offered an exciting story that's best for middle graders and those who like venturing into a beautiful, magical world.

Note: I've received this book for free and have written my honest opinion about it.

(Review taken from my blog post, "Book #Reviews: Finished Reading 8 Books—Again?" at http://sittiecateslovestories.blogspot.com/2014/02/book-reviews-finished-reading... ( )
  SittieCates | Feb 27, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,571,282 books! | Top bar: Always visible