Beacon of Love by Allie Boniface

I was given this book in exchange of an honest review.

I enjoyed this book and its small town setting. It took me a little bit to get into it but once I was immersed I couldn't put it down. There are numerous twists in this mystery. Looking forward to more from this author! ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Apr 28, 2014 |
Loved this book! Very touching romance mystery. Well developed story and characters. I fell in love with Lucas from the start and my feelings toward him only intensified as I learned more of his back story. Lighthouses have always held a special place in my heart, so the setting of this novel was a perfect fit for me. Intrigued (and pleased!) by the fact that I actually didn't have all of this one figured out until I completed the book. Perfect depiction of the closeness of a small town and how everyone's lives there have connections. Thrilled to read a great and truly interesting story without sex as a main focus. One of my favorite reads! ( )
  MEDavis66 | Mar 25, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Allie Boniface's book Beacon of Love was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Allie Boniface is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,199,305 books! | Top bar: Always visible