Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love)…

Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love) (Volume 1)

by Blakely Bennett

Stuck in Between is the story of a very unique special Friendship between Friends. Jacqs is a 28 year old Women she is in an on again off again relationship with Bond her Best friend.He Wants Jacqs all to himself while he dates other women. Red is Bond's best friend he has watched Bond take advantage of Jacqs for way to long and he decides to stake his claim on her. Will their new relationship pull apart this tight knit group of friends? Will Jacqs survive being stuck in between Red and Bond? A truly hot steamy read but the story is about more than sex. It's also about Job's Horrible bosses, and Friendships. I highly recommend if you enjoy erotic romance stories. ( )
  Georgiann | Jan 14, 2015 |
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review!

This was a HOT read! I enjoyed the love triangle dynamic among close friends, This was an amazingly written story with great characters and a well developed storyline. I found myself unable to put this book down and was quickly immersed in the story. Look forward to more from this author. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Apr 28, 2014 |
Received from the author in return for an honest review.

I have mixed feelings about this book. Jaqs is torn between two lovers and seems to be attracted to whichever one she happens to be with at the time. She does manage occasional bouts of self-control, but I did find her a bit irritating at times.

I found the two male characters more interesting and wanted to know more about them, but their backgrounds were only sketchily revealed.

I kept reading because I wanted to find out which one she would choose and how the relationships would be resolved. In the end I was a little bit disappointed but not totally surprised. ( )
  SaraAnn05 | Apr 16, 2014 |
I only have two words to explain this book BEYOND HOT!!!! By seeing the front of the cover I already expected some sort of love triangle or menage a trois to be happening but what I didn’t expect was how hooked I would be on this book and could not put this book down. I simply cannot wait til the rest of the series comes out. Read the rest of my review here: http://www.domesticvixen.com/2014/04/book-review-stuck-in-between-by-blakely-ben... ( )
  domesticvixen | Apr 14, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Blakely Bennett's book Stuck in Between was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Blakely Bennett is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,991,254 books! | Top bar: Always visible