Entangled (Evolve, #2.5) by S.E. Hall

Entangled (Evolve, #2.5)

by S.E. Hall

203515,329 (4.25)None

Loved more of Laney and Dane's story, just wish we finally got to see Dane do the two things he wanted to do. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
That was great! The angst is over and happiness is pouring out of everyone. There is life after heart break and it can be good! Even though it was a novella it was still long enough to give me what I wanted. Updates on the crew! Evan, my sexy sweet heart. Dane with his Triple D tactics...damn...can you say HOT! Young southern alphas who will eventually grow in to KA level men no doubt! I'm so in love with this series! On to Sawyer's book next! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
Laney and Dane are back and so is the rest of the Crew. Laney and Dane are steaming up the Georgia summer while competing with each other to get her place ready before classes start back up.
"...Love you so much, Laney. I'll always love you, my beautiful angel. You save me every day..."
We also get to enjoy Parker and Hayden's wedding along with the Crew. And you get a glimpse at a different side of Sawyer.
"...You're a part of me now Laney, there's no going back. No one and nothing exists before us, or after us, all that remains is our forever..."
SE Hall really had me laughing out loud in hysterics with this book. Even though it is only a novella there is still a lot of love and humor to enjoy. I fall in love more and more with this series and it's characters with each book. Again I am happy to hand out a Nerd Alert A and 5 happy stars! Now bring on Entice and Sawyer! ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,404,399 books! | Top bar: Always visible