Day 21 (100) by Kass Morgan

Day 21 (100)

by Kass Morgan

Series: The 100 (2)

English (22)  German (1)  All (23)
So here we are again. The 100. Earth. Clarke, Wells, and the rest of the group struggling to survive on Earth after being sent from the colony to test if it's livable. Day 21 features many great elements, including more background on key characters, conflict within the group, conflict with outsiders, and drama. Killing off a few characters and introducing some more, this story kept me engaged and longing for me. I have to say I may even enjoy it more than the show. My issue lies with one aspect I don't really care for. Clarke and Bellamy's ongoing relationship. I don't know if it's from watching the television show or if it's something to do with some deep down resentment towards Bellamy's character, but it weirds me the hell out everytime they are together. I can't stand it. Honestly, I prefer to either keep Clarke single or have her paired with her ex-boyfriend Wells.

BingeReader87 | Nov 22, 2017 |
As a huge fan of dystopian YA I was very excited to see this listed in Netgalley. The book definitely started off with a bang and the introduction of the the Earthborn girl was very well times. The only thing that I didn't like was that it seemed more focused on the romance between characters than on the survival of the group. Unfortunately this seemed to be the majority of the plot line in this book. It was helpful in refreshing my memory on what everyone was up to at the time of the last books ending but that was about it. I hope that the next book develops the relationship between the earth born and the newly arrived colonists more fully. ( )
  Verkruissen | Sep 10, 2017 |
I'm becoming more interested in this series. I'm planning to check out the tv show soon. Day 21 just like the previous book, follows several characters in different locations and switches from past to present continuously. With so much going on, I think it will be more gripping to actually watch it play out on screen. This series focuses heavily on the relationships, and in this book, several secrets came out. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Book 2 in the 100 series starts on the day that Clarke's parents told her is key in determining whether or not the radiation levels on Earth are too much to handle. Once again we are following several characters. On the ship, Glass and Luke discover how the vice-chancellor is handling the lack of oxygen and do what they can to help others. On Earth, the colonists realize they are not alone and have to decide who is friend and who is foe. Meanwhile, several colonists become sick. Is this radiation poisoning? Or something else? Book 2 is as fast paced and well written as the first book. ( )
  AmandaSanders | Sep 13, 2016 |

Facing an unknown enemy, Wells attempts to keep the group together. Clarke strikes out for Mount Weather, in search of other colonists, while Bellamy is determined to rescue his sister, no matter the cost. And back on the ship, Glass faces an unthinkable choice between the love of her life and life itself.

In this pulse-pounding sequel to The 100, secrets are revealed, beliefs are challenged, and relationships are tested. And the hundred will struggle to survive the only way they can -- together.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:52 -0400)

"It's been 21 days since the hundred landed on Earth. They're the only humans to set foot on the planet in centuries...or so they thought. Facing an unknown enemy, the hundred struggle to survive the only way they can--together, as secrets are revealed, beliefs are challenged, and relationships are tested"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,759,307 books! | Top bar: Always visible