Dom Wars: Round One (Dom Wars, #1) by Lucian…

Dom Wars: Round One (Dom Wars, #1)

by Lucian Bane

I Loved this book! Tara got to me a little and had to push through and am grateful that I did! ( )
  Nathalie_Pinette | Feb 5, 2016 |
  Nathalie_Pinette | Feb 5, 2016 |
I was so loving this book! I thought it was new, exciting, funny, and intense. And then the last few pages just completely ruined it for me. I'm still willing to give it 4 stars and I enjoyed so much of the book... I was planning on reading the 2nd and 3rd right away, but now I'm not really interested in reading them. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Wow! I actually liked this book...a lot. It wasn't what I expected at all. I've been avoiding it because I thought it was a victim of the overhyped fangirling trend. I was wrong. I've been following Lucian Bane on FB and the author seems pretty cool so I decided to try it. Yep, I'm a fan! On to book 2! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
Dom Wars Round One is about Lucian Bane and Tara Reese on their quest to get past the first round of the Ultimate Dom competition. Lucian Bane is a natural Dom. He is hot, sexy, and confident in his abilities as a Dom even though he hasn’t been in the lifestyle for a while. Tara is beautiful, smart, strong, and in need of the prize money. What will happen when these two are teamed up with one another? Will one fail to dominate the competition and ruin it for both of them? Will other competitors come between the confident Dom and his determined partner?

I LOVED this book; it is definitely unique to say the least. Lucian Bane gives us a smoking hot round one with every emotion attached to it. I laughed at the banter between Lucian and Tara. There were moments where you yourself could feel what the characters were feeling. I really look forward to where Mr. Bane will take us in round two and beyond. The writing was flawless and easy to enjoy. I read this one from start to finish in about two hours because I refused to put it down once I started it.

If you like BDSM this one is a unique treat for you. I can only ask you one question, what are you waiting for? Pick this one up and get to reading!! Lucian Bane you have definitely made me a fan for life!! ( )
  Angela.Ruble.Scott | Jul 14, 2014 |

Lucian Bane’s inner Dom is out of control and hungry for things he can’t name. When he signs up for Dom Wars, he meets Tara who is naive to the BDSM world. Her reckless dominance and puritan heart fascinate him. But when he discovers the pain in her past, it unleashes his true Dom within.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,724,990 books! | Top bar: Always visible