Inside Out by Lia Riley

Inside Out

by Lia Riley

Through each of Talia and Bran's hurdles, so far, they've always seemed to be able to stay together. Will they be able to continue to face the challenges life tosses their way? Will they overcome them all, once again, to see that love prevails?

Ms. Riley has done an awesome job with this series and little did I know when I read the first book just how completely HOOKED I'd be! It's like I couldn't live without these captivating characters and I became obsessed. I couldn't (and didn't want to) put any of these books down before I read every last word. The characters become a part of you. The emotional upheavals they live and breathe, but always seem to overcome, kept me coming back for more. She totally rocked Inside Out! Ms. Riley did an awesome job of keeping me devoted and i absolutely look forward, with bated breath, to every novel she brings us in the forever future! 5+ Stars! ( )
  Bookshellz | Apr 17, 2015 |
I have to admit I thought I wasn’t going to like this story because the first few chapters were depressing and I wanted to get the story over with. It is Lia Riley, ladies and gents. She kicked ass with this story. It was a beautiful, gorgeous, well-written ending to this highly anticipated novel to the Off The Map series. When I read that Bran was thinking of leaving her again, I was about to go crazy. He became the bigger person and stayed throughout the difficulties he had to live with every day for Talia. I believe Bran’s character has developed fairly well throughout the whole series, especially in this story.

The sexy bits, like the one above in that sexy excerpt, yeah that one. Things get really hot in this story but what I loved is that they show so much affection while they are at it, they give each other completely until they become one—not only sexually but emotionally as well.

Bran’s and Talia’s story has come to an end and I am feeling bitter-sweet. While I wanted to finally have an ending so they could be happy, I also didn’t want it to end because their journey has been ups and down right from the start and this couple FOUGHT HARD until the end and THAT is what real love is. You fight through your darkest times together, united. Lia Riley showed us that with Bran and Talia. ( )
  GenGenBookBlog | Dec 25, 2014 |

"Lia Riley's Off the Map series comes to a stunning conclusion. Lia Riley made New Adult readers fall in love with her breakout debut, Upside Down. Sideswiped, the second of her series, made readers clamor for more. Now, with INSIDE OUT, Lia Riley brings her evocative Off the Map series to a stunning conclusion. When Talia first moved from California to Australia to study abroad, she never dreamed she'd find the love of her life. Bran understands her like no one ever has before. And despite the numerous challenges they've faced, they've always managed to figure out how to stay together. But this time they'll face their toughest hurdle yet. Is their love strong enough to keep them together?"--… (more)

Lia Riley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,814,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible