A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice…

A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice Told (Daring) (2014)

by Cassandra Carr, Emma Lai

Series: Daring (1)

332,001,085 (2.75)None
Recently added bythalia-moirai, shyalwayz
b-w (1) bdsm (1) body-worship (1) character (1) consensual (1) contemporary (1) d/s (1) ebook (1) ebooks kobo (1) erotic (1) erotica (1) f-l-r (1) femdom (1) fiction (1) heterosexual (1) husband (1) impact-play (1) kink (1) married (1) o-t-k (1) pain-play (1) power-exchange (1) punishment (1) romance (1) setting (1) spanking (1) theme (1) w-l-m (1) w-l-r (1) wife (1)

Good kinky erotic short stories. ( )
  thalia-moirai | Jun 1, 2018 |
A Spanking Good Time - I was not impressed with this book at all. I've read other books by this author and liked/loved them.

The book is about a husband, submissive, and a wife, dom. While on vacation she decides that he needs to be punished publicly. So she does just that and enjoys it, plus she gave him more punishment/reward for being good during his punishment.

I would not recommend this book to others to read.

A Spanking Good Time At Her Mercy - This is the first book I have read by this author. It was not all that. I really didn't like the story. I know that it is a continuation from a previous book that I didn't like either. The only reason I read it was because I did read the first one.

This is the husband's, Tom side of the story with his wife, Leslie. He let's you know what he feels about all of this.

I do not recommend this book to others. I would not read this book again. ( )
  shyalwayz | Mar 4, 2014 |

I would not recommend this book to others to read. ( )
  shyalwayz | Mar 1, 2014 |

Cassandra Carrprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lai, Emmamain authorall editionsconfirmed
A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice Told is the complete story of Leslie and Tom. To get Leslie’s side of the story, look for A Spanking Good Time. To get Tom’s side of the story, look for A Spanking Good Time—At Her Mercy by Emma Lai.

Cassandra Carr is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,295,486 books! | Top bar: Always visible