Swan Wreck by Casey Renee Kiser

Swan Wreck

by Casey Renee Kiser

Other authors: Jasmyn Taylor Givens (Illustrator)

A beautiful book of poems. Would definitely recommend! ( )
  kennarae97 | Nov 8, 2015 |
As with all of Kiser's poems, this collection is absolutely perfect. I love the raw emotion and unique imagery. Amazing poetry. ( )
  CareBear36 | Mar 19, 2015 |
Once again, Ms. Kiser does not disappoint me with her poems. I love the way that she can compare two completely different things but make them sound so eerily similar. That takes true talent. I can't seem to get enough of her writing, and found myself nodding my head to each and every poem. Also, the illustrations by her daughter are the icing on the cake, and go along with the poems perfectly. ( )
1 vote sealford | Nov 12, 2014 |
Enjoyed most of the poems written by the author. Even though some of them were raw they were to the point and well taken to understand how this person was feeling. ( )
  natdellis | Nov 8, 2014 |
The poetry in this book was amazing. It ranged from things that almost felt sweet to some rather dark humor but all of it was highly enjoyable. In fact, I read it all as soon as I started reading. Some of the poetry may not be for everyone, but if you're even a little curious, you should definitely read this nice collection. ( )
  C.J.M. | Oct 23, 2014 |
I love the many poems it came with I feel like the ending to some can be better but it still a very good book
added by Krystle.Ramos | editTexas, R krystle

Casey Renee Kiserprimary authorall editionscalculated
Givens, Jasmyn TaylorIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
I turn to you on the fourth of July
and the sky is quiet.

This compilation of quirky poems on beauty, identity, relationships and anxiety will keep you on your toes with blunt irony and dark humor.  Both somber and hilarious at the same time, you will walk the line with the author. It includes delightfully dark illustrations by her daughter, Jasmyn.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:56 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Casey Renee Kiser's book Swan Wreck was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Casey Renee Kiser is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,394,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible