The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon

The Anatomy of Being

by Shinji Moon

402285,656 (5)None

You know how they say poetry can change the world? Well I understood that saying quite better after reading this collection of poems, because I felt changed, I felt a little more whole. There was a powerful meaning behind every single word of every single poem, they made you look at the world and yourself differently, with more clarity. I adored it and I was completely enchanted after finishing it, it’s rare to read words that are used that perfectly, like guns that wound you just so that you can feel better afterwards, exactly what great poetry should do. ( )
  kairih | Aug 30, 2014 |
The imagery and alliteration throughout these poems is astounding. Some of my favorites include "The First Time I Tell You I Love You" and "Flash Storm". The emotional connection is raw and real. I especially enjoyed the connection to color throughout the book. Take the time to soak in these poems and appreciate how much meaning is there. ( )
  alb2219 | Mar 12, 2014 |

This is the anatomy of our being. This is our flesh, our muscles, our sinews and our limbs all tangled up beside each other. And this, is what they found when we left it all behind.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,459,283 books! | Top bar: Always visible