Risk of a Lifetime by Caroline Anderson

by Caroline Anderson

312,001,085 (3)None
Recently added byChristinaT., rhonda1111

3 STARS

Risk of a Lifetime is a shorter book. There are a lot of sex scenes that I skipped over. It deals with some serious issues.
The drama was real good. Lot of abbreviations some I knew others just had to guess on.

A good looking new Doctor showed up to work in their hospital. He is dealing with some serious issues with his family. Ed. plans to never fall in love and have a family. He finds himself attracted to Dr. Annie Brooks.

Annie Brooks has three year old twin girls. She lives with her mom. Her mother baby sits while Annie works. The father is not in the picture.

Ed propose that they be friends with benefits. No one has to know about them. They plan to keep their families from knowing about each other except for being co-workers. Annie agrees the idea of having some me time sounds good. Of course things don't go as planned.

Ed has moved back to his home town to help his grandma take care of his grandfather. He could have the same disease in his genes. Ed had gotten tested but never got the results. He plans to make sure he does not pass the gene down to any child.

Except for all the sex scenes I enjoyed reading the book. I wonder what would I do if I knew I would pass down a disease that would harm my children. Some tough personal choices that Ed and his family are going through.

Sometimes knowing what you might get or not get can make decisions easier but other times it can make it harder on everyone.

I was given this ebook to read and in return asked to give honest review of it by Netgalley and Harlequin. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Mar 2, 2014 |

When exceptionally handsome Dr Ed Shackleton strides into A&E on his first day, Dr Annie Brooks is left struggling to regain her racing heart! Men are certainly off the menu for single mum Annie, but avoiding this brooding doc proves impossible. With the fear of his hereditary illness hanging over him, Ed ruled out love a long time ago. Yet a ‘no strings’ fling with Annie leaves him wanting the unthinkable, a life together, forever. Can Annie convince Ed that true happiness is always worth the risk?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,506,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible