Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
My Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
by Ted LoCascio
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789749971, Paperback)
instructions with callouts to Photoshop Lightroom 4 images that show you exactly what to do.
when you run into Photoshop Lightroom 4 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes
to help you get the most from Photoshop Lightroom 4.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4. The tasks include how to:
• Quickly import, organize, and tag your photos
• Build and maintain a well-organized photo catalog
• Make the most of metadata, keywords, and searchable attributes
• Use Quick Develop’s fast, handy image-processing tools
• Apply localized adjustments to specific parts of an image
• Work effectively in black and white
• Reduce unwanted image noise
• Output your images to printers, slideshows, photo books, and online galleries
• Customize Lightroom’s preview, import, and backup preferences
• Add GPS metadata to your catalog images
BONUS MATERIAL: Find “Working with DSLR Video” and other bonus tasks on this book’s website at quepublishing.com/title/9780789749970
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:45 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.