Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 145041253X, Paperback)
Hiking Ohio is your complete guide to 83 of the most scenic day hikes in the Buckeye State. From the shores of Lake Erie to the Ohio River, this handy guide will lead you to the best trails. In this one-of-a-kind resource, you’ll find the following features:
• Detailed descriptions, complete with GPS coordinates for every hike in every region
• Special points of interest; descriptions of the topography, flora, fauna, and climate; estimated hiking time and distance; and difficulty ratings for each trail
• Phone numbers and websites, park hours and rules, and available facilities for 65 of the state’s most scenic hiking areas
• Easy-to-read maps for every park and trail to help you navigate your hike and locate landmarks and other points of interest
• A convenient trail finder that provides a summary of each trail’s features and available facilities
Hiking Ohio brings to life the history, terrain, flora, and fauna of each area. And the descriptions of nearby recreational and sightseeing destinations ensure you won’t miss anything on your trip. Hiking Ohio is your guide to enjoying the great outdoors!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:36 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum
Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.