Don't Stick Sticks Up Your Nose! Don't Stuff…

Don't Stick Sticks Up Your Nose! Don't Stuff Stuff In Your Ears!

by Jerald S. Altman

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a very cute book to read with a toddler or young child. It outlines some of the things you really should not put into your orifices. ( )
  MrsNadeau2 | Nov 29, 2014 |
It was a cute book but too short for my 8 year old. ( )
  haidadareads | Oct 15, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Unfortunately this book disappeared from my classroom before I had a chance to reread it and write a review. I gave it 3 stars, because obviously it was good enough for one of my students to borrow and forget to return...not to say it will never be returned (I usually get all my books back, but sometimes t can take a few months) ( )
  VestaWynkoop | Jul 4, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A somewhat silly, but well-intentioned book meant to point out the obvious (or is it?). The illustrations are simple, yet appealing, and most likely will be enjoyed by preschoolers. ( )
  nlgeorge | Jun 23, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The book is cute and well illustrated. It's also very entertaining, and my friend's two year old loved having it read to her. However, if it's purpose is to convince kids to not stick things places, I'm not sure how well it would work. It didn't give reasons why not to do thing, but rather provided a amusing group of ideas that the two year old proceeded to try and mimic. ( )
  SkylarJade | May 4, 2014 |

There’s no getting around it. Kids are curious and kids will be kids. But this can lead to putting themselves at risk for serious injury- not to mention costly healthcare expenses for Mom and Dad. After 15 years of practice, Dr. Jerald Altman is never amazed by what kids will put into their nose and ears. Through fun illustrations and clever rhyming schemes, Don’t Stick Sticks Up Your Nose! Don’t Stuff Stuff In Your Ears! is the perfect way to teach kids not to put dangerous objects where they don’t belong.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:33 -0400)

A story about being safe by not sticking things in your nose or ears.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Jerald S. Altman's book Don’t Stick Sticks Up Your Nose! Don’t Stuff Stuff In Your Ears! was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,675,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible