Zenith Hotel by Oscar Coop-Phane

Zenith Hotel

by Oscar Coop-Phane

This was totally not what I expected at all. It sounded so promising having won some highly placed awards and lots of people raving about it. Truthfully I could barely get through it. It was such a struggle. I was going to put it down and strike it out. But it's only a short story so I finished it. Now I wish I put that time into another book.

The story follows a dirty, 'real' street whore and the lives of the people she meets. And that's all I really seems to get from it. I didn't feel connected to the story at all. The main character is just boring. Her days are always the same. Not much of a story really.

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,927,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible