Catching Serenity by JoAnn Durgin

Catching Serenity

by JoAnn Durgin

161615,960 (4)None

Romance, Mystery, Faith, Forgiveness!

I have read all of author JoAnn Durgin’s books. Catching Serenity is my favorite one so far. Don’t get me wrong, all of them were great reads but this one really grabbed me.

I can’t even begin to write a review that would do justice to this book. If you are looking for a great romance, this is it! If you enjoy a little mystery, this is it! If you love reading about God’s love and forgiveness, this is definitely it.

Serenity McClaren seems to have her life back on track as much as possible considering what she has been through. A strange note brings her back to her home town of Croisette Shores, South Carolina. Her past still haunts her here. Will she ever be free of the past to move on?

I loved the romance in this book. Jackson Ross is the kind of man every single woman has ever wished for. He has it all, looks, kindness, faith, and oh that beautiful dimpled smile. He is a Child psychologist who has a way with young children that would endear him to any woman.

As a Christian fiction reader I loved how God is the center of this book. We know and feel in our hearts that without Him we couldn’t even begin to go through what life throws our way. I love the prayers, the scriptures, and the unending faith that some of the characters have. Forgiveness is a key issue in this book too. As we know, sometimes forgiving someone isn’t always easy.

Catching Serenity is one of the best books I have read so far this year. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. I highly, highly recommend this book to you.

I am looking forward to reading more books by this author. ( )
  passionforbooks | May 15, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,445,778 books! | Top bar: Always visible