Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Values: A Symposium
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0391033689, Hardcover)Using examples from everyday life, this book teaches you how to form value judgments, express yourself, and convince others to accept your value judgments.
In Values, John T. Goldthwait shows you how to:
- understand "values" and "value judgments"
- tell the difference between value judgments and statements of fact
- generate and formulate value judgments in clear language
- examine and accept or reject value judgments that others urge upon you
- find support for the value judgments you want others to believe
- understand the role of values in your life
- understand the relation between values and moral principles, between values and individual choices
- understand why you have a right to your own value judgments
You will find that studying and getting acquainted with values is a fascinating and pleasurable pursuit.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:01 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.