Fate by Nikki Sex

This is the second series I have started to ready by Nikki Sex. The story draws you in and keeps you entertained. I bought this book the day it was released. I read books in the order I download them and this was next. Emily is the typical curvy girl who is in love with someone who doesn't see her for who she is. She becomes exactly what Paul wants in sexy female. The twists and turns of the story were good and keep my interest. The BDSM was hot!!! The reason this only received 3 stars was due to the fact that it was not one of those stories that I had to keep reading just to see what happens next.

Take time and read this book in my honest opinion the story line and sexy are worth it. ( )
  bridgetcrusan | Apr 5, 2016 |
Characters: Over 5
Emily: 5
Paul: 4
André: 6

Plot: 5
Hotness/Love Scenes: 5

Fate was a book that did not disappoint.

I loved Emily since she was willing to go for what she wants and that really is a great characteristic.

At first, the breast implants she had kind of disturbed me.

Not because I am disagreeing with people who has implants, it's just that when they have "certain plays" I cannot help but think

"Will her badoonka donks get deformed or will it pop?"

Paul. Well he was very arrogant at first, and the way he acted when he realized that Emily was Candy was really not cool.

But, towards the end he matured and became the leading man that I wanted him to be.

Overall, it was a great book for people who are in love with persons who can never love them back.
  christinedanielle | Dec 27, 2014 |
why to long at the end but the beginning was alright. ( )
  Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |
why to long at the end but the beginning was alright. ( )
  Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |
Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother's best friend, Paul since they were young kids. Her brother, Reese, has left home as has Paul, but she can't stop thinking about Paul. Its been three years since she last saw him. He does email her as they are friends, but she knows that he only thinks of her as his friends little sister.
Emily has come up with a plan that should give her at least one night in Paul's arms. It should be wonderful and will have to last her for the rest of her life. It might even help her get over Paul and be able to move on with her life. Unfortunately....or fortunately... that's not what happened. What did happen makes for a wonderful read! I LOVED the book. Another one slammed out of the ball park for Nikki Sex!! ( )
  bettysunflower | Mar 4, 2014 |

How far would you go to get something you really wanted? Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life. Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister. Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception. She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush. But Fate has other ideas. .

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,159 books! | Top bar: Always visible