Big Bunny Bump Off by Kathi Daley

Big Bunny Bump Off

by Kathi Daley

Mr. Blakely, the unpopular banker is murdered and Zoe Donovan sees the Easter bunny running from the scene. She needs to figure out who killed the banker, keep her animal rescue center functioning, support her unmarried parents who are about to become parents for the second time, and maintain a relationship with boyfriend Zak. This is the fifth book in the Zoe Donovan mystery series. The pacing was uneven, but overall it was a quick read.

I received this book through a random giveaway. Although encouraged as a courtesy to provide feedback, I was under no obligation to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. ( )
  bemislibrary | Dec 31, 2017 |
I received this book for free as part of a first reads promotion ( )
  lilnursesuhy | Mar 4, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 149592291X, Paperback)

Spring is in the air and it's coming up babies everywhere. The town of Ashton Falls is getting ready for the annual Easter Celebration until Jack Frost comes to town and ruins everything. When Zoe sees the Easter Bunny fleeing the scene of a murder during a freak snow storm she must track down the "Cartoon Bandits" in order to find a killer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:38 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,238,849 books! | Top bar: Always visible