You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After…

You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After a Breakup, Divorce, or Death

by Louise Hay

243443,774 (4)2

I love Louise Hay and have read many of her books.

However, I did not finish this one. I just couldn't get into it. I'm currently not grieving, nor going through a break up or divorce. I am probably not in the right frame of mind.

1. I greatly enjoy Louise Hay books, and always get a lot out of them
2. I figured sooner or later I am going to go through a breakup or loss of a loved one, and I wanted to familiarize myself with some tools for that event.

Overall, I didn't get much out of this one, but I am still a huge fan of Louise Hay and I believe many people will find this book very helpful. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 140194387X, Hardcover)

In You Can Heal Your Heart, self-help luminary Louise Hay and renowned grief and loss expert David Kessler, the protégé of Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, have come together to start a conversation on healing grief. This remarkable book discusses the emotions that occur when a relationship leaves you brokenhearted, a marriage ends in divorce, or a loved one dies. It will also foster awareness and compassion, providing you with the courage to face many other types of losses and challenges, such as saying good-bye to a beloved pet, losing your job, coming to terms with a life-threatening illness or disease, and much more. With a perfect blend of Louise’s teachings and affirmations on personal growth and transformation and David’s many years of working with those in grief, this empowering book will inspire an extraordinary new way of thinking, bringing hope and fresh insights into your life and even your current and future relationships. You will not only learn how to help heal your grief, but you will also discover that, yes, you can heal your heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:44 -0400)

"In You Can Heal Your Heart, self-help luminary Louise Hay and renowned grief and loss expert David Kessler, the prote;ge; of Elisabeth K?ubler-Ross, have come together to start a conversation on healing grief. This remarkable book discusses the emotions that occur when a relationship leaves you brokenhearted, a marriage ends in divorce, or a loved one dies. It will also foster awareness and compassion, providing you with the courage to face many other types of losses and challenges, such as saying good-bye to a beloved pet, losing your job, coming to terms with a life-threatening illness or disease, and much more. With a perfect blend of Louise's teachings and affirmations on personal growth and transformation and David's many years of working with those in grief, this empowering book will inspire an extraordinary new way of thinking, bringing hope and fresh insights into your life and even your current and future relationships. You will not only learn how to help heal your grief, but you will also discover that, yes, you can heal your heart"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,413,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible