Gabby, Angel of God

Gabby, Angel of God

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bygnicolas
FCM (1) ku (1) romance (1)

I have always been a fan of anything supernatural/paranormal, thus I can’t hold back my excitement when I received a pre-published copy of Greg Sandora’s latest book “Gabby, Angel of God”. The story revolves around the life of a widower, who felt life has just become a routine, in which he just needs to play along. Without his knowledge, God has already written his destiny long ago and this includes an angelic intervention, which he never thought possible.

What I like about this book is how free-flowing the author relates the story. Everything is exquisitely explained, which I found to be helpful, especially if you’re describing something out of the ordinary, in this case, an angel. The story was written so intricate and plausible that you’ll start to marvel if the author has actually seen a real angel.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves romantic fantasy with a twist. This differs from other novels that treads on the usual story lines. It is created in an all-new different concept making it one of the best angel stories I’ve read so far.
  gnicolas | Mar 5, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,398,841 books! | Top bar: Always visible