Jack Canon's Women of the House

Jack Canon's Women of the House

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bygnicolas

This is one of those stories that possess the ability to seize your attention from the first few lines till the last. With the entire realistic political spectrum, the heart-thumping action and the overflowing glamour, it doesn’t only glued you to your seats but makes you greedy enough to finish it in one go. It embarks not only the daily activities in a President’s life but particularly all the involved women of the House which makes it a roller coaster ride. The story has numerous sub-plots that at first I thought will make me lose interest but instead it became more entrancing to read.
This is the sequel from Greg Sandora’s “Jack Canon’s American Destiny”. It features Jack’s life after winning the presidency. The narrative gives us the realistic view on all the positive and negative responsibilities that come with the power of being the leader of a great nation. We were also presented with an overview of the roles of all the women involve in his life that doesn’t only help him to gain his seat but also helps to build his character that we all yearn.
Reaching the end of this book gives me the notion that there will be a 3rd book for this series. I feel that it’s not the clear-cut end I expected. Well, I hope there will be a 3rd book because I can’t help to fall in love with Jack Canon!

Disclosure: A pre-release copy was provided for an honest review.
  gnicolas | Mar 5, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,141,953 books! | Top bar: Always visible