Swing by Miasha

Swing

by Miasha

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Early reviewer copy. Miasha's "Swing" was a fun, quick read, although a little uneven at times. More of a novella, running a scant 150 pages in small-format paperback, the story has decent pace and includes a fair amount of arousing sexual descriptions. That being said, I felt the story was a bit light on detail and character, in part to trying to follow four separate story lines involving a multitude of characters in such a short format. All-in-all a fun read and I'll look for more of Miasha's work in the future. 2.5 stars out of 4
  FinsRandL | Sep 24, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book as an Early Reviewer. This was a quick read, which I felt skipped around a lot and had a lot of unnecessary drama. I feel like if these couples were going to be part of the regular "swinger lifestyle", then a lot of the fears surrounding who cares about who, use of condoms, etc. should have been figured out well before engaging in the lifestyle. ( )
  aingalls | Aug 20, 2014 |
Review of Swing by Miasha
Release Date: May 2014
Publisher: Infamous Book
Age Group: 18 and up
Format: Book
Source: Library Thing

All I can say is wow. This was the first book that I’ve ever read by Miasha and I was thoroughly blown away. Although there weren’t a lot of pages, you were able to get the backstory of all of the swinging couples. What would normally take an author a series of chapters, this author was able to do briefly, but without missing a beat. I was enchanted by what would prompt a married couple to want to share what should only be between husband and wife with others. Although their lifestyle is not my cup of tea, to each his own. ( )
  dameraj | Jun 26, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Very fun read! A fantastic blend of exciting erotica and a roller-coaster mystery ride. Although a short novella, it doesn't let down in satisfaction. ( )
  kittylee66 | Jun 1, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a quick and entertaining read. There was more to the story than just sex, which I thought made it much better. For the story being less than 200 pages, there were a lot of surprises and twists which kept my interest throughout the book. The chapters were all lyrics to the same song, which I thought was a nice touch. It was quite a dramatic story and an interesting read overall. ( )
  alexand-rra13 | May 30, 2014 |

"Lyssa and Jacob, owners of the swingers' club Puss and Boots, have been living an active swingers lifestyle ever since their two children moved out of the house. Every couple months they hire a "live-in," a girl who in exchange for room, board, and a paycheck provides sex on demand. Danielle and Stewart met each other at a swingers' club eight years ago. They fell in love and married, soon becoming regulars at Puss and Boots before obtaining their own private room in the club. JuJu and Ferrari are the epitome of opposites attract. She's fifty, he's thirty. She is wild and outgoing and he is reserved and laid-back. She's a millionaire former model; he's a college dropout wannabe model. They've been going to Puss and Boots since the club opened two years ago. Tori and Kevin always talked about experimenting with threesomes and group sex but never made time to act on their thoughts and wishes. Well, it's Kevin's thirtieth birthday, and what better gift than a surprise visit to Puss and Boots? Swing is the story of the treacherous and steamy collisions in the lives of these four couples. Roped with sultry scandals and lustful lies, this novella will propel readers to their highest highs and drop them to their lowest lows."-- From back cover.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Miasha's book Swing was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,693,925 books! | Top bar: Always visible