Cold Shadows by Jeff Critser

Cold Shadows

by Jeff Critser

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byMathusha, Cherylk, amandafite

Ok, so fans of a good mystery thriller should check out this book. I have never heard of Jeff Critser. I still would not have, if it was not for the fact that I had a chance to review this book. This would have been sad as again I state that this is a book that fans like me who enjoy mystery thrillers will like.

This book I want to say is simple but also complex at the same time. If this makes sense? Ok, so what I mean by this is that it is simple in that there are no flashy twists but complex in the layers of intrigue, mystery, and the characters that Mr. Critser brings to this book. His former background really helps lend an upper hand to him in his knowledge of technology. ( )
  Cherylk | Mar 27, 2014 |

Kip Mitchelson has been plunged into the abyss. After learning of his friend's murder in Florida, the investment banker suddenly finds himself hunted like common prey, ensnared in a dark world of ruthless betrayal.

Philip Kurchow, the IT manager for a transportation company in Munich and Kip's best friend, possessed a secret to be forever silenced - the details of a lucrative smuggling enterprise in Eastern Europe. Pilfered from vaults deep inside Russia, lethal virus technology is now up for sale, and the FBI is desperate to shut it down. Hidden far from prying eyes, however, the CIA is launching its own campaign to intercept the technology for clandestine research and black ops.

Running out of time, the FBI recruits the only man able to uncover the smuggling: Kip Mitchelson. As he digs deeper into the treachery, Kip finds a more sinister stalker in the hunt, the sadistic operative known only as RAFTER. At the risk of his life - and that of his family - Kip races to expose the betrayers and fight their depraved assault.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:48 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,659,599 books! | Top bar: Always visible